private egypt tour, Ahmed

Mar 2nd, 2006, 10:39 PM
Original Poster

private egypt tour, Ahmed

I think that message from alfie about ahmed yousef was from himself. it was obvious he i strying to sell his tour. no one talks about their tour like that. I defintly this is suspecious and also upsetting since i have been trusting the info on this website. now i wonder how many others do this to sell their tour etc.
Mar 3rd, 2006, 02:16 AM

That sort of post crops up from time to time, but is quite easy to recognise (as you and several others clearly did). I just laughed at Ahmed's "cheek" and passed on.

You CAN believe most of what you read on this website - at least as much as you rely on anything you read on the internet. Take simple steps such as checking what other posts the poster has made, and obviously try to get a few opinions from different sources before making a booking.
Mar 3rd, 2006, 02:52 AM

Ahmed's post was obviously self-promotion and should just be ignored.

As for the other information that you can get from the forum....the information I have gotten over the past several years has been invaluable! The comments, suggestions, and hints I have gotten from generous posters have made several of my trips much more pleasant and memorable. I also hope that the information I have provided has been useful to others.

That being said - you must consider that the opinions of posters are just that - opinions. One person's idea of a fabulous hotel may not match another person's idea.

So - take what is posted as guide. I pick and choose the information that is most useful to me (hotel recommendations, tips on sight-seeing, travel itinerary suggestions, etc) then I check into myself and make the final decision.

Mar 8th, 2006, 12:31 PM

Since you are so sure that I dont exsist, please look at this page www.fotopages.com/cgi-bin/account.pl?page=2. I realize by now that I did it wrong in first attempt, but no one is perfect. I get sad when people is so suspecius on other people, Im trying to gain some trust here but you are so convinced that all people are lyers and cheaters. Sorry, but I just had to get this of my cheast. If You have further quastions you are welcome to contact me on mail: [email protected]

Search this Thread