Please recommend the south africa in Aug.22-29,2000

Jul 26th, 2000, 12:15 AM
walaisri chieng.

Please recommend the south africa in Aug.22-29,2000

hi,
I will visit to Johannesburg,the sun city&
Cape town in this August 22-29 with my parents. And we 'll travel with the tour company from Thailand. Anyone 's ever been
there before,talk about it please.
Sincerely yours,,,,,,,,,walaisri,,,,,,,,

Jul 26th, 2000, 10:33 PM
tracy

Welcome in advance to SA! With just a week to spend you're packing in a lot of territory. South Africa is a very large country compared to Thailand. Johannesburg doesn't have much of interest to tourists - the shopping is great though. When you're in Sun City make sure that you go on a game drive - and do what the game rangers say, it's the best way that you will see lots of game. Things in the hotel complex are quite expensive compared to the rest of the country so rather buy souvenirs elsewhere. Cape Town is gorgeous, make sure you go up Table Mountain, to Robben Island, the wine route and Cape Point. Remember that it is still winter, Johannesburg is cold at night but warms up a lot during the day; Sun City will be warmer both at night and during the day; Cape Town has wet winters so remember to bundle up and take a raincoat. Hope you enjoy your trip.

Aug 7th, 2000, 03:46 AM
walaisri

TO: Tracy
Thanks for your idea.
walaisri

Aug 8th, 2000, 09:25 PM
Lincoln

I have been to all three. Plesae visit my website on travalogue and click South Africa. Beware of seasicknerss if you go to Robben Island.

http://www.hkstar.com/~boston

Search this Thread