Planning a trip to Egypt?

Aug 12th, 2004, 04:34 AM
Original Poster

Planning a trip to Egypt?

Going through some of my stuff, I found all the junk (brochures) given to me when I first moved here (Cairo) Want to tour Cairo? One local travel agent offers the following half-day tours, and you can combine them for full-day tours: 1) The Egyptian Museum of Antiquities; 2) Coptic Cairo; 3) The Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Solar Boat; 4) Saqqara Necropolis; 5)The Pharonic Village; 6) Dahshur; 7) The Citadel & Mosques; 8) The Manial Palace & The City of the Dead; 9) Gayer Anderson Museum & Ibn Toulon Mosque; 10) Shopping at the Khan El Khalili; 11) Dinner Nile Cruise. They also offer day trips to Alexandria, and those wonderful Nile Cruises which include Luxor, Aswan, Edfu, Komombo, Philae and more. We've done a couple of trips with them and have enjoyed them all. They are SEEgypt, and their website is www.seegypt.com.eg. I also have e-mail addresses and phone numbers, but those are on the website as well.
Aug 15th, 2004, 02:45 AM
Original Poster

Here's another website to check out. You don't necessarily have to do their tours, but it helps to know what there IS to do in Egypt besides the pyramids!
http://touregypt.net/edestinations.htm

Search this Thread