Plane Fare Question

Oct 2nd, 2003, 04:11 PM
Original Poster

Plane Fare Question

My family is going to travel to Egypt in April. How much should w expect to pay for tickets. its looking lie bout 1,000. Is this a high or low tourist season? Any tips on hot sites for deals?

thanks for any help.
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:12 AM
sandi

You don't mention from where you're traveling and for which air carrier you're being offered $1,000 fare.

If flying out of JFK, you might want to check Royal Jordanian Air which flies into Amman. Also check with RJ if they have special "transfer" land packages (about 2-days) where you can visit Petra and Jerash and Amman w/hotel and bkfs & lunch each day. It's an airport hotel and I would rate it 3*, but you'd be touring all day. We paid about $200 or $240 for this layover and certainly worth it.

From Amman it's a 1-hr flight to Cairo; and you'd have to return via AMM.

Since I don't have a 2004 calendar, if your April dates are around Easter time, reason rates might might be hi.

If not Royal Jordanian, check with Premier Tours

www.premiertours.com

their air department and see what prices they have for that time. Or check any other consolidators often found in your local paper in Travel Section.

Oct 5th, 2003, 08:21 PM

try www.misrtravel.us for egypt air flights to cairo and egypt tours. i have read, that they belong to the egypt ministry of tourism, and i booked my tour through them.

Search this Thread