Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Africa & the Middle East
Reload this Page > Place to see around Eassouria or Agadir - poss Taroudant?

Place to see around Eassouria or Agadir - poss Taroudant?

Nov 5th, 2012, 02:30 AM
wlf
Original Poster

Place to see around Eassouria or Agadir - poss Taroudant?

I'm flying to Marrakesh on Wednesday, then plan to get the bus over to Eassouria that night. I'll spend all Thursday there then Friday make my way somewhere else. I fly out of Agadir midday Sunday.

From research so far I am thinking Taroudant, does anyone have suggestions if that is a good idea or other places to go?

I have been to Morocco before - Marakech, Fez, Chefchaouen, Merzouga, Ouarzazate, Ait Ben Haddou, Casablanca etc. I am open to just about anywhere I haven't been already that will fit in.

Thanks
Nov 12th, 2012, 03:59 AM
wlf
Original Poster

In case anyone searches and finds this post - Ihave just returned and visited Taroudant.

Well worth it IMO, genuine people less influenced by tourists than many other places in Morocco. Therefore far less hassle, little or no inflation of prices for tourists and friendly people interested to meet and talk to a foreigner.

Some French and very little English spoken, I mananged to get by fine with English only though.
Nov 17th, 2012, 03:30 AM
Ian

That is good to know since we are spending 2 nights there in our travels next April/May.

Ian

Search this Thread