Patty - help with seat requests?

Jan 12th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Original Poster

Patty - help with seat requests?

Hi again - I think I can call Kenya Airways next month and request seats. I'm gonna try, anyway. Patty - you are such a seat guru in your own right, do you have any seat recommendations for me? Its a flight from London-Lusaka. Thank you in advance!
Sharon
Jan 13th, 2006, 09:54 AM

Hi Sharon,
I'm afraid I'm not much help when it comes to Kenya Airways seating. I've never flown them and couldn't locate any seat maps online. I checked the usual seat map sites like seatguru, seatexpert, seatmaestro and none of them had Kenya Airways maps.

My only suggestion is to try the forums over at flyertalk.com. I would look specifically in the Flying Blue (joint ff program of Air France and KLM) forum under Airline Programs since Kenya Airways participates in the FB program. There's also a chance you might find some relevant info under the Other Middle East & Africa Frequent Flyer Program forum. If a search in either forum doesn't turn up anything, I'd post your question on the Flying Blue forum.

Your London-Nairobi flight should be a 777-200 (you may also see it abbreviated as 772). I think the Nairobi-Lusaka flights are on either 767 or 737 aircraft (I couldn't remember which days you were flying to look it up). Remember you'll also likely see Kenya Airways abbreviated as KQ over at flyertalk.

Good luck!
Jan 13th, 2006, 12:15 PM

Thanks Patty! I will look into those other places. I may check back in with other questions....
Take care!
Sharon
Jan 13th, 2006, 03:37 PM

Mew!

Diva says hello!

Search this Thread