Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Africa & the Middle East (https://www.fodors.com/community/africa-and-the-middle-east/)
-   -   Paging Liz and Kavey (https://www.fodors.com/community/africa-and-the-middle-east/paging-liz-and-kavey-362978/)

SusanLynne Oct 3rd, 2003 06:21 AM

Paging Liz and Kavey

Ok, Ladies. I must be the most stupid person in the world because I still have not been able to figure out how to "sign" Liz's photo album. I opened an account, but still am not able to locate where or how I get to Liz's album from there. Help!

Smilingstill Oct 3rd, 2003 06:58 AM

Please post complete instructions for accessing Liz's album.I want to see too!!!!!!

Kavey Oct 3rd, 2003 07:20 AM

I use this link:

http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=9kcj3uz...1&y=d5m386

And then enter my own email address and password at the right.

Once I'm in I go to the slideshow and when I use the Add Comment button it adds my comments as me!

LizFrazier Oct 3rd, 2003 09:24 AM

Thanks Kavey-
You always come through. A friend in need is a friend indeed. Thats you. Liz

SusanLynne Oct 3rd, 2003 01:30 PM

OK, I am going to give it another shot. Liz, if I fail at this attempt, I am going to be very public in my comments to you then I am going to kill myself! Wait, can't do that ... have Tanzania and Kenya to travel to next year ... maybe I will just have a nervous breakdown instead.

LizFrazier Oct 3rd, 2003 05:45 PM

SusanLynne-
If you can't click on a link, how is the dickens did you plan a trip to Africa? Completely amazes me. Completely amazes me. Liz

LizFrazier Oct 3rd, 2003 06:35 PM

SusanLynne-
I'm not implying you're not capable here, or am I? Boy, I can be brutal. And I LIKE you. Think if I didn't :D

SusanLynne Oct 4th, 2003 04:30 AM

Liz: And I thought we had a bond between us, considering you touched my bum!

LizFrazier Oct 4th, 2003 08:05 AM

Oh Susan you are so right and I am so sorry. I just lost my head. I couldn't believe I did that. Something just welled up in me and sprung out. Can you ever forgive me?
So, did you finally figure this hard feat out? All by yourself?

Pat2003 Oct 4th, 2003 10:53 AM

LiZFrasier, I read some of the posts on this board and you offended several people before. Come on. For a women in her 60s you should know better. Learn from Kavey, SusanLynne and Smilingstill Thank you and have a nice day

LizFrazier Oct 4th, 2003 10:57 AM

Thank you Pat 2003-
Please tell me how I offended you. I don't remember posting to you before. Liz

Clematis Oct 4th, 2003 08:12 PM

Liz is a wonderful person and we all know short messages here can be limiting sometimes. She had the sense to apologize immediately before anyone said anything realizing her previous post sounded brutal and explaining. And then she apologized profusely after Susan's post and before yours. I will vouch for her, she is a caring human being who has terrific travel information to share and a wonderful photo album.

Pat2003 Oct 5th, 2003 03:32 AM

Thanks Clematis. Someone who has terrific travel information to share and a wonderful photo album must be a caring human being. I learned something new this morning

SusanLynne Oct 5th, 2003 04:55 AM

Enough! [-X

Thanks to Kavey's explicit instructions, I finally did figure out what the heck to do. Thanks Kavey! +;

As for you, Liz, I guess you will just have to read what I wrote on your album! :S-

SusanLynne Oct 5th, 2003 04:59 AM

Oops! I messed up on my Smiley's -

Kavey, this one was for you - =;

LizFrazier Oct 5th, 2003 06:28 AM

Thanks you guys. I have teased with SusanLynne repeatedly on this board. She has been on me and I on her. We both always knew it was in jest. She's about the only person I have felt that comfortable with to know she enjoyed it as I did. JanGoss too got into the act. For an absolute outsider to jump in and drop the insults she did without having the decency to get familiar with things first was so out of line that I was completely baffled. Perhaps on the U.S. board they like that kind of stuff but it is out of line here. That is someone who is on my ignore list forevermore. Thats the first time I've said that, but you can count on it. Thats all I'm going to say about that. Liz

Pat2003 Oct 5th, 2003 08:46 AM

I am really sorry, Liz, if I offended you. You are right I should read your previous posts before jumping to these silly conclusions. I sincerely apologize and hope you will find some room in your hart to forgive.
Pat (male)

SusanLynne Oct 5th, 2003 01:17 PM

Liz: Just remember I can give as good as I get! Ha! No offense taken and I think we can get on with the really important matters ... such as our discussions of Africa. By the way, Liz, my husband has taken to calling me a "diva" now. How did you get his telephone number and plant that in his head??? :-d

LizFrazier Oct 5th, 2003 01:40 PM

Susan-
I think it was Kavey.

LizFrazier Oct 5th, 2003 01:48 PM

Susan-
Could we end this thread and move this discussion over to a different one. I don't really like it here on this one. Thanks, Liz.