Paging Kavey re April trip

Mar 21st, 2004, 12:23 PM
Original Poster

Paging Kavey re April trip

Hi Kavey! Being the glutton for punishment that I am, I thought I would check in and see what you are up to ... considering you are leaving in 10 days for the Mara!!! Are you all set? Have you been watching episodes of Big Cat Diary so that you can pick Mr. Scott's brain about Solo, Sophie, Amber et al? Is your Dad excited? I looked at my calendar and thought, "Goodness! Kavey is leaving soon!" It will pain me to hear your response (seven months and counting for me), but know that I am sharing in the thrill of the impending trip!
Mar 21st, 2004, 12:26 PM
Original Poster

Also, when you are having a sundowner with Mr. Scott while in the Mara (sigh!), please see if you can get a recent head count of the Marsh pride! And that last sentence should have read, "...know that I am sharing in the thrill of YOUR impending trip!" See, I am all flustered at the thought of your April journey!
Mar 22nd, 2004, 12:46 AM

Hi Sweet Susan!
Yes it's not long now and no I'm not even in the slightest bit ready though I am spending some time today starting to get my stuff together...
At least I have my jabs and malarone ready.
I haven't watched much more Big Cat Diary recently but I watched LOTS just a few weeks back. I'm hoping to have time to watch some more before I go.
My dad is in India to visit relatives but also spending some time in Ranthambhore - last email I received he told me his cousin and he had spotted 13 tigers so far! He's due back the day before we leave for Africa.
I am very excited...
Kavey
Mar 22nd, 2004, 02:18 AM
Original Poster

And well you should be excited! I'm excited for you! If we don't "talk" before you leave, have a wonderful, wonderful time. I look forward to hearing about the adventure. Safe travels.

Search this Thread