Paging Alejandra

Oct 7th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Original Poster

Paging Alejandra

Aloha Alejandra!
I know you are leaving in a few days and wanted to wish you a great trip! I will be on your heels at LRL (you leave there the 21st I arrive the 22nd) Keep the wild dogs there until I get to see them and once again, Have a wonderful time!!
Dennis
Oct 8th, 2005, 08:59 AM

Hello Dennis, thank you for your kind words. Such a shame we wont be at LRL at the same time. I m leaving on monday evening and getting excited now. I just started to look for some clothes to take with me and realized i dont have so many "natural colours", besides its hard for a woman to pack only 12 kg!! On the 4 seaters one is only allowed 12 kg, wheres the 12 seaters you can bring more. How about those wild dogs, can you explain whats so nice about them? Also Rocco wrote something about those dogs. Its going to be my first safari (at age 30)and i hope it's going to be a memorable trip. When are you heading to Africa and where else than LrL will you be at? I think you already said it somewhere but dont recall. All I remember it wasnt at any other places we will be going. I bought a Panasonic FZ30 last week and I hope it will serve me well. Couldnt bother for a SLR as its too much too carry around. Can someone recommend a good "non-fiction" book to read while in Zambia...
Thanks Dennis, and i wish you a wonderful time too! Alejandra www.madelza.nl
Oct 8th, 2005, 09:26 AM
Original Poster

hi alejandra- i think the wild dogs are so rare is why it's pure luck to see them and those that don't aren't happy! i leave on the 18th first stop LRL, then Chongwe, then Stanley Safari Lodge at Vic Falls. Have a great time!

Search this Thread