overseas adventure travel

Nov 10th, 2001, 07:16 AM
lynne

overseas adventure travel

i would be interested in hearing any comments from people who have used this company. thank you

Nov 11th, 2001, 02:00 PM
gerry

Hi Lynne: You'd probably get more response if your question was more specific. Personally, I've traveled with OAT three times, Thailand and Vietnam in 1999, China and Tibet in 2000 and Peru and Ecuador in June of this year, so obviously I think they're a great touring company. Absolutely the best as far as I'm concerned is the all inclusiveness and small size of the groups. I'm hoping to see Turkey and India with them in the future.

Nov 25th, 2001, 06:50 AM
adrianne

Hi, I am delighted to have the opportunity to rave about QAT. We travelled with them for the first time to Turkey in Sept. 2000, and were thoroughly impressed with their efficiency, choice of accommodations, knowledgeable and friendly tour guide (same one throuhgout the tour) and the small group. We had 13 and the Turkey trip with the 5 days on the gulet cruising the Mediterranean was glorious.
We liked OAT so much that we went to Zimbabwe, Botswana and So. Africa on a safari in Sept. 2001. We were in imbabwe Sept. 11th. Once again, it was a group of 13 and was a terrificly organized trip. We were not disapppointed and we had some first-timers with OAT on the trip and they were converted, too.
Next, I am considering Thailand or Egypt. I trust them and know they will only take us to places they consider safe. It's a great company.

Search this Thread