Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Africa & the Middle East
Reload this Page > Overseas Adenture Travel tours input? I'm thinking of trying their Morocco tour.

Overseas Adenture Travel tours input? I'm thinking of trying their Morocco tour.

Dec 5th, 2002, 04:53 PM
Anita

Overseas Adenture Travel tours input? I'm thinking of trying their Morocco tour.

I'm a single female age 44 who's thinking seriously about going on a tour with Oversea Adventure Travel company next month. I've never used them before nor been on ANY type of tour for 20 years (I went on a few when I was early 20s). Any input on this company from those who have used them? If I book at this late date there is no refund so I must be sure. Phone rep said most guets are 55 to 65 years old.....didn't know how many were singles. As a early 40s single will I fit in with this type of group? I was in Morocco with friends for 10 days in 1978 but we didn't go to most of the places this tour goes to. Anyone out there ever go on this tour and have input please?

Dec 7th, 2002, 11:40 AM
ellen

I have taken 6 trips with OAT and I suppose that speaks for itself. They are reliable and provide excellent guides and good accommodations. The food is usually fine. The age range is anywhere from 35 to 80 with the most around 50-60. I would not hesitate to recommend this company. More single women, than single men. I have not been to Morocco yet, but I do plan to go and will travel with them when I do.

Search this Thread