One More Egypt Question...

Oct 23rd, 2004, 04:10 PM
Original Poster

One More Egypt Question...

I have taken all your suggestions and investigated both Eygptian tour companies and Overseas Adventure Travel (which is the only US based one that seems to fit). One thing I am not clear on with the local Egyptian companies - although I would be booking for a group of 4, are the excursions combined with any other groups, or is it just the group I am booking for? For example, if I book a car and driver for Cairo, is that just for my group, or will other people be included? The trips off the Nile cruises must be larger groups, but we would like to proceed at our own pace if possible. Please bear with me - I have never tried booking this way before - usually in our many trips I have just done the investigating and booking myself and we have driven wherever we want to go on our own schedule. Thanks again for all the info I've received.
Oct 23rd, 2004, 06:08 PM

Most of the indepent tours are for your group only, but you need to confirm with the operator.

I would expect the Nile tours to be with a larger group.

In booking direct with Egypt, they typically request that you wire the deposit to their account.

Search this Thread