Come To Egypt Tour Company

Old Nov 1st, 2010, 05:10 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Come To Egypt Tour Company

Anyone know and had travelled with this company before? CometoEgypt - Mohammed Omar (Tour Operator)?
Their Website: http://www.comtoEgypt.com has FAQ and testimonials. Would appreciate any reccomendation because the price they quote is really very low compared to many other companies.
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 03:38 AM

Sorry, I never came across that tour company. However, I would wonder, WHY are they really very low compared to other companies. Just wondering, What do they include? What hotels? Etc.
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 01:07 PM

The link above is not working? Is it wrong or did they go out of business already? :/ Maybe it is my computer. Did anyone else get through, via that link?
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 02:42 PM

The link is wrong-she left out the e in come-should be www.cometoegypt.com
Old Nov 3rd, 2010, 06:13 PM
Original Poster

Sorry for the error. If you have not been with this tour company before, does anyone have any opinion of them after reading from their website?

Would it be safe to TT deposit to them? They also expect me to pay the remainder of the money on arrival.
Old Nov 3rd, 2010, 10:58 PM

The hotels are 3 star. Not that there is anything wrong with that but did you notice that.
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 01:25 AM

Why don't you ask them to give you email addresses of happy customers (more than one). Of course they are not going to give you addresses of anyone that was not happy. But if you write to 5 people that all come back and say it was fine and they forwarded the money to them and then paid in advance and then got what they expected - that is probably as good as you are going to find. If you get the feeling that the email addresses they give you are all the same person and the English used in the return letters is not very good, then you might be suspicious of what they are doing. You are more likely to find what you are looking for by going directly to them for people to talk to as it seems they don't have a lot of past customers floating around Fodors or Frommers.