Noble caledonia

May 23rd, 2005, 01:09 PM
Original Poster

Noble caledonia

Has anyone taken a cruise through the Seychelles with the Noble Caledonia cruise line? If so, please evaluate for us as we are considering doing this. Also, any other cruise line suggestions for the Seycheeles? Thanks
May 24th, 2005, 03:49 AM
sandi

You might want to check Princess Lines. They've had a cruise that departs from Mombasa, Kenya - then (best as I recall) to Mahe, Seychelles (not sure if they stop at any of the other islands here) - to Nosy By, Mauritius - down to Madegascar, Mozembique, Durban (SA) - ending in Capetown.

Friends, for their 25th Anniversary flew into JNB, then to Vic Falls (back to JNB), then to Kenya for 10-days safari, then flew to Mombasa where they boarded the ship. Ending in CPT, where they spent 4-days here before heading home.

Aug 29th, 2005, 01:37 PM

Can't say that I have 'done' the cruise, but my husband and I will be doing the 'Stepping Stones' one in November. We looked at a number of itinaries and it did seem the best combination of location and adventure.
If you are going, we hope to meet you. If not, or you are on another Noble Caledonian one going that way, hope that you have a super time!

Indi

Search this Thread