Nile romance cruise

Mar 15th, 2001, 04:05 PM
noeleen

Nile romance cruise

I will be going on a cruise on the Nile Romance from 26th march-2nd april. Just wondering if anyone knows if it is cool at night at this time of year or if the air conditioning on the boat is up high. Trying to figure out what clothes to bring. Sometimes air conditioning is so high you almost freeze to death. Also will sandals be sufficient for walking around the sites as I find closed in shoes too much in hot climates. Any information will be appreciated.

Mar 16th, 2001, 01:50 AM
gail

No clue about AC. We are going to Egypt 4/13 and have done a lot of research. All sources advise sturdy closed shoes (I also hate closed shoes). I am going with light long legged cotton pants and an assortment of cotton shirts plus a sweater or 2 for nights/modesty if nec.

Mar 18th, 2001, 09:44 AM
Lori

We were there in Dec. so I didn't wear sandals, but I would think you'd be okay in the majority of the sites in Teva/walking-type sandals in the warmer months. I didn't wear hiking boots anywhere just tennis shoes or other street shoes--so angain, I think you'd be fine as long as they're sturdy, etc.

Search this Thread