2Afrika

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27th, 2005, 02:58 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2Afrika

Hi,
Read through the 2afrika posts but the most recent didn't answer my question. Does anyone know which tour company 2afrika is now using in Kenya and Tanzania? 2afrika seems like good value on a budget - any comments?
Thanks,
Lin
Old Sep 27th, 2005, 03:04 PM

I'm not sure but I believe I read a post here or perhaps it was on another board which mentioned that they're using Leopard Tours in Tanzania now instead of Predators. In Kenya, last I heard they were still using Naked Wilderness. Have you tried asking them?

Hopefully someone else who has recently returned from a 2afrika safari can confirm.
Old Sep 27th, 2005, 03:11 PM

If you post the itinerary you're interested in and time of year you're traveling we may be able to make some specific comments/advice on the locations, mode of transportation, accomodations, price, etc.
Old Sep 27th, 2005, 04:25 PM

2Afrika offers great value, they have some really well priced itineraries. Not 100% sure of their local agents, however do know that they buy really well and use operators that deliver on their promises. This company has been around for many years, delivers volume and consequently enjoys highly competitive rates, which are passed on to the client and reflected in the tours cost.

They do not add expensive frills, which the more prestigious sounding operators use to inflate their margins, nothing wrong with that, but 2Afrika is simply an old fashioned, good deal!
Old Sep 27th, 2005, 06:38 PM

Hi just returned from a Kenya--Tanzania safari with 2Afrika--and yes Patty is right there are using Naked Wilderness in Kenya and Leopard in Tanzania. We enjoyed our guides very much from each company--both were well informed not just about the animals and the parks but also their countries.