Negotiating prices for Nile cruises

Aug 8th, 1997, 04:32 AM
Ethan Schwartz

Negotiating prices for Nile cruises

We want to go to Egypt in august. I have quoted prices for nile cruises. If anybody can give me information on negotiating prices at the dock for cruises I would appreciate it.

Oct 25th, 1997, 08:54 PM
Sue Hamby

I noticed that you did not get a response to your message. I am going to Egypt the middle of November and would like to know which Nile cruise you decided on, were you happy, and did you negotiate price? Appreciate any suggestions. Sorry I wasn't helpful to you but haven't been there so I couldn't help. Thanks

Nov 1st, 1997, 10:22 AM
Eric C. Gott

My wife and I are planning a 12 week trip to the UK, while there we want to visit the Gran Canary Island
and take a cruise down the Nile. Would appreciate any information and cost's anybody might have on these two Places. THANK YOU.

Nov 1st, 1997, 05:25 PM
Paula

Like anything in Egypt the price is dependent on the buyer's ability to haggle. The larger, better ships cost $200/day. It all depends on what you will accept for accomodations - there are more boats on the Nile than ever - it is a matter of finding the agent and getting the best price from him.

Search this Thread