NEED TOUR AGENCY

Jan 21st, 2005, 10:36 PM
Original Poster

NEED TOUR AGENCY

My mother and I will be visiting Morocco for 7-10 days in mid-March. I would like to know what a good itinerary would be. i was thinking 4 days in Tangier and the balance in Marrakech, but I don't know if I am allotting too little or too much time in each place. I would also like to know about any get respect tour agencies, hotels or places to eat or see while there. Thanks
Jan 25th, 2005, 10:33 AM

I was in Morocco for nine days last November, traveling with 2 friends, and had a great time. We used Sahara Trek and overall they did a good job of planning our trip. See my posting Thanksgiving in the Sahara for more details. We didn't go to Tangier so I don't know first hand what it's like but have heard that it's not very interesting and can be dangerous.
Jan 25th, 2005, 06:49 PM

Im faxing back and forth w/ Xotic Destinations. Has anyone used them. I'm thinking of using them and would just like some opinions. I would do a longer tour and see as much of the country as I can. Thanks.
Jan 27th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Lia

Don't waste your time in Tangier. If you have 7-10 days, then you can see the Imperial cities - Rabat, Fez, Casablanca and Marrakech. Try General Tours, Isram, Homeric Tours or Gate 1. They all have one-week tours and you can add a few extra days in Marrakech.

Search this Thread