Need some advice!!!

Aug 10th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Original Poster

Need some advice!!!

Hi guys..Im a 23 year old 1st year zoology and enviro's student at Rhodes uni in grahamstown and im very interested in the lower zambezi.I would realy like to get some work experience up there somehow but dont know who to contact.If anyone has an idea of how i could get my foot in the door ill apreciate it tremendously. Ive just spent 10 days in the lower zambezi, my second time down there. Ive come to understand that the Zebra population is decreasing drastically as well as the Lion population.
Its sad to hear that royal wilderness safari is hunting lions.Im not totaly against the hunting as i know that the locals are benefiting, but im realy against the hunting of cats.
After doing some research on the subject ive realised that there isnt much research to look at when it comes to the lions of the lower zambezi, and am very interested as to why no research on them is being done?Anyway if anyone cares to help im very keen to learn more.My contact details are [email protected] , i hope that the valley is doing great and i hope that the lions stay in the park! Baiting for cats should be banned as much the hunting of them!Someone should be seriously giving them sh*t about the lion hunting..anyway,if i was there...

best regards
Wessel-Louis Jacobsz

Search this Thread