Need help ASAP for Delta Skymiles/AMEX

Nov 23rd, 2005, 01:22 PM
Original Poster

Need help ASAP for Delta Skymiles/AMEX

I need to transfer my AMEX Membership Rewards points into my Delta Skymiles account by tomorrow for my Business Class r/t flight from LAX - Amsterdam.

There is a current promotion going on for a 30% bonus but if I transfer the miles without signing up to the promotion beforehand, I will never see the miles. The bonus miles do not post for 90+ days but at least I would get them.

The Delta Skymiles rep I spoke to did not know of such a promotion and the AMEX rep said that I must do it online with Delta Skymiles, but I have searched the site high and low without luck finding it.

Anybody know where I can find this promotion and how to sign up for it?

Thanks.
Nov 23rd, 2005, 01:45 PM
bat

rocco:
This is the web address Amex sent to me in the email notice of the promotion. It seems to be correct.
The email also said that you could call
1-800-266-7077
Nov 23rd, 2005, 02:05 PM
Original Poster

bat,

Thanks, I will sign up immediately before I forget. Delta Skymiles was generous enough today (unlike last night) to give me an extension on my reservation. This will help a few more AMEX Membership Rewards post and allow me a 30% bonus on those miles, as well. Miles are set to post on November 29th and I will transfer the miles the same day.

Search this Thread