Nature Expiditions Internationa

Mar 17th, 2006, 01:21 AM
Original Poster

Nature Expiditions Internationa

Has anyone traveled with Nature Expeditions International. http://www.naturexp.com/ They are based out of Florida. I posted another thread about their Botswana Safari and got good feedback about the itenariary, but still have no feedback on the company. How do you research that? What awards etc do you look for. How do you determine what companies they use in Africa etc. We are planning on sometime between June and August of 2007 for two people at this time unless others decide to join us
Mar 17th, 2006, 02:45 AM

I would imagine the quickest way to find out a lot of these things would be to ask them (although I'd ask them what associations they have membership of rather than what awards they have - although of course if they do have awards I am sure they would tell you). Might be the answers they give could ring bells here that their name alone are not ringing?
Mar 17th, 2006, 06:07 AM
bat

also ask for references from past clients.
Mar 18th, 2006, 06:06 AM

Right under their name on the home page they have the BBB seal. So I'd check with the BBB. I've also asked companies if they have been referenced in any guide books like Fodors, Frommers, Rough Guide, Bradt, or travel articles in newspapers/magazines.

I have heard of this company and I believe I've seen them when I've done nature trips.

Search this Thread