MOUNT USAMBARA AND ENOSA EXPEDITIONS

Feb 24th, 2016, 11:56 AM
Original Poster

MOUNT USAMBARA AND ENOSA EXPEDITIONS

Hi Guys!
We are couple and we are interested to do a trip by trekking Mount Usambara and safari trip. We are not interested with Mount Kilimanjaro or Mount Meru but we want to visit another places.
Some of my friends recommended this company called Enosa expeditions because on January they did Mount Kilimanjaro trekking and Safari with them and they said it is good company and they have good services.
I visited their website and i saw that they are also organising trips to Usambara mountains, and we tried to send an email to them and they gave us reasonable price compared to other companies. But before we make any decision please is there anyone who did Mount Usambara trekking with them before and how was the trip?
Mar 12th, 2016, 11:50 AM

Hi Curtis,
I know this company and i have done safari and Mount Kilimanjaro with them. It is a very nice company and i can remember that they offered me very nice services beyond my expectations. Am not sure about Usambara Moountain services,but i can advice you to choose them because they have good tour guides.
Be carefully in selection of the tour company,and you may try to ask different people about other companies also.

Search this Thread