Morrocco with AA, OAT or ?

Jan 3rd, 2001, 08:53 AM
Gail

Morrocco with AA, OAT or ?

We are planning a 1 1/2- 2 week trip to Morocco in the fall. I am seeking suggestions for tour operators who specialize in small group travel with interesting itineraries. So far Adventures Abroad and Overseas Adventure Travel seem to stand out.

Jan 3rd, 2001, 02:54 PM
Lia

We've also been planning a trip to Morocco (originally scheduled to go last fall, but now postponed until April). You may want to check out the following tour operators - Isram, Homeric, Gate 1, General Tours, Y'alla and Sarah Tours as they all offer tours to Morocco, though I'm not sure they're small group oriented. Sarah Tours specializes in certain themes. Having taken a tour with Isram to Turkey, I can highly recommend them but I have no first-hand experience with the other companies. I'd be interested to hear other recommendations as we've not finalized our plans yet. (We did look into AA and OAT but some of the members in our travel group did not feel up to the physical challenge of adventure travel itineraries.) Also, apparently one should be careful about travel through Western Sahara as there are some political problems that may be cause for concern and/or may cause the roads to be closed.

Search this Thread