Morocco tour

Nov 14th, 2012, 04:10 PM
Original Poster

Morocco tour

I just want to tell everyone and anyone who is considering a trip to Morocco to
consider Mark Willenbrock @ MadAboutMorocco as a guide.
We just traveled with him for 9 days and he is an amazing, hard working,
thoughtful, intelligent guy with a dry British wit and lots of insight into his adopted
country. Fluent in french, english and arabic.
He drove us ( two couples), safely, I might add around from Tangier to Fez to the Sahara
and onward to Marrakesh and never ran out of patience or energy.
Mark can put together any itinerary you would like, or you can do as we did and just let him "do with us what you will" His choices of lodgings and restaurants were spot on even the
"uncivilized" places he suggested were safe and good. I am usually a very fussy traveler esp. about lodging. I was researching each and every place and cross referencing etc. Mark send me a list of his "favorites" and they were just what I would have picked, so I quite researching and just him book it all as he saw fit. Everything was really special, well priced and varied
from Auberges to Kasbahs to Riads, we had it all.
Nice mix, nice vacation and nice man.
Nov 15th, 2012, 12:28 PM

I agree. We had an amazing three trips to Morocco all guided (and driven) by Mark. The country is so varied - definitely enough experiences and places to visit to keep each trip special. The Moroccan people are warm and welcoming. And Mark's ability to find the perfect accomodations, lunch spots, and entertainment is what keeps us coming back. Hoping for trip #4 next year!

Search this Thread