Morocco or Turkey in July?

Apr 28th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Original Poster

Morocco or Turkey in July?

My far away friend and I have fianlly managed to coordinate some time off the first 2 weeks in July. We are interested in both Morocco and Turkey. We like to go with a prearranged tour as it makes travel easier. The tours we are looking at in Morocco include Casablanca, Fez, Todra Gorge, camel trek, Marrakech and potentially Essouira. The tours we are looking at in Turkey include Istanbul, Cappadocia, Konya, Kas, Kayakoy, Pamukale, Selcuk, and Bursa. It includes a gullet cruise for 2 nights. In terms of itinerary, we are excited about both. However, we didn't exactly anticipate how extreme the heat sounds like it may be. Does anyone know which destination would be overall more comfortable heat-wise in the first 2 weeks in July?
Apr 29th, 2013, 07:03 AM

Love to hear your decision... we did Turkey last year as a self-drive and loved it (Istanbul, Bolu, Cappadocia, Hattusa, Ankara, Istanbul). It's a great place to visit.

Our trip this year is Morocco, but we're not going until September, so I can't offer a comparison.
Apr 30th, 2013, 06:14 AM

imsylvester -- If you click on your name you'll see the other thread where you posed this question. It has six replies.

Search this Thread