Micato Tours Anyone?

Jun 19th, 2001, 08:31 PM
Heidi

Micato Tours Anyone?

We are a party of 6 planning on taking a safari this August/September with Micato Tours, anyone have anything to say about them? Any advise on Africa/Kenya? Anyone been to Mombasa?

Jul 24th, 2001, 02:58 AM
Anne Boniwell

We have not used Micato Tours, but they do the pre and post cruise safaris for Silversea Cruises. We have spoken to our fellow passengers aboard and they have always had good things to say about Micato. Hope this helps.

Jul 27th, 2001, 10:43 AM
Wendy

We traveled on a 4 day safari last year with an extension on Royal Carribean cruiseship. Micato was wonderful ! The tour itself was the best with top drivers and tour leaders. The lodges were also first class and the wildlife was everywhere. You will not be disappointed. Have a great trip !

Aug 1st, 2001, 12:15 PM
Lynn

Hi. I just returned from a 12 day safari in Kenya with Micato. I can't say anything bad about them - everything was absolutely fabulous. Felix and Jane Pinto (the owners) sincerely want you to have a great experience. We were always with an A&K group - but we seemed to always have the better accommodations (views, location, etc.) My only recommendation is that if you prefer not to have kids along, make sure you book an adults only safari. We had some kids who were (like normal kids) tired, cranky, bored, etc. As much as I like children, I would have preferred an adults only trip. E-mail me if you have any more questions.

Search this Thread