MESSAGE FOR CLEMATIS FROM DE

Jul 26th, 2003, 06:07 PM
DJE
Original Poster

MESSAGE FOR CLEMATIS FROM DE

C,

I have been trying to get in touch with you since we arrived in Cape Town a week ago but every email I have sent has come back as unknown recipient.

We just arrived home today from our fabulous trip and I would like it if we could communicate. If you have had a change of address please let me know via my email address which you have. Would really like to hear from you. Regards, DE
Jul 27th, 2003, 06:02 AM
sandi

Me Too!

Tried to email last week, but your Yahoo mailbox no longer appears to be active.

I know you planned to post a trip report on your recent trip and wondered if I might have missed it.

Looking forward to both (DJE & Clematis)your trip reports.

Jul 27th, 2003, 08:55 AM

Hi all, I'm sorry about the mail mixup. For some reason my yahoo account was cancelled. I am looking into it. Please use [email protected] and I'll look forward to any mail.

Sandi, I am planning on doing a trip report - can you believe D did hers the day after returning? She is amazing. I am actually waiting to hear back from a company due to a problem on our trip before I do my report. There have been three email letters back and forth so far and hopefully I will get a good response any day now. Because it is Africa, I find it takes about 10 days before I get a response. As soon as I do, I will post it.
Jul 27th, 2003, 12:19 PM
sandi

Clematis -

Thanks for the current email address.

Have to admit, I'm kind of like D. Don't know whether I just want to get it out of the way, or am affraid I'll forget stuff, even though I have a notebook full of all the details.

Whenever you get to it, we'll be looking forward to your tales.

Search this Thread