Medical facilities in Israel

May 31st, 1999, 10:09 PM
charlene

Medical facilities in Israel

We are traveling to Israel in August, along with my sister and her daughter who has life-threatening allergies. If she has an allergic reaction, she must get to a medical facility within 20 minutes. Does anyone know how we can get a map of Israel which would identify the locations of medical facilities? We would like to plan our trip based on the map.Thanks very much!

Jun 13th, 1999, 04:29 PM
Bob Walke

We were in Jerusalem for a week in February of this year. My wife had an ear infection and needed to have it looked at and antibiotics prescribed. It took us nearly an hour to find the right hospital and the right floor and then a long wait to see a doctor. I'd definitely have a good list or map with addresses before leaving home.

Jun 15th, 1999, 10:55 PM
Sharon

There is basically no problem of medical facilities in Israel, and hospitals are located almost everywhere - from Sefad and Nahariya in the north, through Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv, Rehovot, Ashkelon and Tiberias in the center, to Beer-Sheva and Eilat in the south. If you send me a fax number I could point the places where hospitals are located and send it to you.

Have a nice trip

Jun 23rd, 1999, 02:55 PM
Debra Silver

You won't have a problem finding medical facilities anywhere in Israel. THe wait is no longer, and usually less, than it would be in America.

Search this Thread