Maupintour to Egypt

Feb 22nd, 2001, 06:55 PM
LEANNA

Maupintour to Egypt

Ok, has anyone taken the 17 day Maupintour trip to Egypt? I'm just wanting to know info on how it was etc. Thanks

Feb 22nd, 2001, 07:48 PM
Prue

Leanna, there has been some discussion on this company before on this Forum - if you do a Search I am sure you will find out lots of good information.

Mar 9th, 2001, 07:06 PM
LEANNA

HI PRUE...thanks....and I have read all that stuff and posted some on there also over the past few months.

I was just wondering if anyone had taken the EXACT tour Im about to do and wondered what they thought etc.

As the time draws near maybe someone will chime in!

Mar 10th, 2001, 07:43 PM
Prue

Leanna, hope you have success finding someone who has actually taken your Tour - there must be someone you would think!
We are doing an Insight Tour in September - our prime target is to visit Alexandria and the El Alamein War Cemetery and they are one of few to include it.
Hope you enjoy your trip.

Mar 11th, 2001, 06:24 PM
LEANNA

Prue..Thank you and the same to you!!! Have you taken Insight before? I have done 2 tours w/ them and had a fabulous tour both times. Took Maupin this time cause when I booked last year Insight did not do Alexandria, nor did they stay at the Mena which I wanted to do....so that lead me to Maup. Always the itinery is the draw huh? Anyway have a super time and lets compare notes when we get home! I'll be back early May.

Apr 5th, 2001, 07:13 PM
LEANNA

ttt

Search this Thread