Marrakech, Fes and atlas sahara desert trip report

Jun 2nd, 2014, 10:28 AM
Original Poster

Marrakech, Fes and atlas sahara desert trip report

Morocco , from many ago i wanted to visit this amazing country, as i'm from Brasil it was difficult to travel to Morocco or africa...
But i had chance to study in Italy which isn't far from Morocco. i and my other friends (we were a group of student) ..
The first day was in Fes ...it's totaly diffrent then Brasil & Italy as well...lot's of souks (Markets) and many diffrent things...and the riad we stayed in was nice and cheap (Riad Fes Inn )
After visiting Fes we booked Hassan Mouhou with his Morocco Excursions company for 3 days 2 nights starting from Fes to Merzouga ..riding camels & night in desert ..
On the secound day we visited the gorges and the atlas mountains, we spend the night in DADES GORGES.
The last day was from DADES GORGES to Marrakech via Ouarzazate , film studios and the amazing KASBAH AIT BEN HADDOU ..
We weresad to say goodbye to our guide we realy enjoyed the atlas & desert trip...
We stayed another day & night in Marrakech which was something like Fes but more crazier .....snakes..monkeys...but it was fun and we realy injoyed it.
we booked a hostel in Marrakech (WAKA WAKA HOSTEL) which wasn't far from the square..
Here is a link for more informations and pictures about our trip , BUT IT IS IN PORTUGAISE .....i hope you'll understand it ..or at last you'll like the pictures =)
http://conexaobrasilitalia.blogspot....rrocos_27.html

For sure we will come back to Morocco, before traveling to Africa all of us were afraid , BUT i want to tell everybody that Morocco is an amazing country with amazing and friendly people.
Jun 3rd, 2014, 10:44 AM

Nice pictures!
Jul 9th, 2014, 05:09 PM

Thanks for sharing your experience

Search this Thread