Madagascar - help!

Oct 13th, 2014, 10:22 AM
Original Poster

Madagascar - help!

Hey guys!

I was wondering if anyone can lend me a little hand here...
Me and my friend are going to Madagascar in the summer of '15! The trouble is we dont know nothing about Madagascar, nor the best places to go and see. If there's someone who's been there and wouldn't mind to share their experience or even point us in the best direction possible....

Thank you so much!
Oct 15th, 2014, 09:36 AM

Hi. I was in Madi last year with familly. We was travel 1 mounth. It was one of the best trip ever. Best places which we visited are;NP Isalo, NP Tsingy with Baobab Alea, Morondava, maybe even a few days Tsiribihina river trip, the resort around Tulear where you can watch whales. All of these cities are very wild. All the way is far behind in civilization with the exception of major cities. Mostly electricity only a few hours a day with the exception of tourist areas. Travelling in Madagascar is very, very difficult. Asphalt roads are scarce. And these are full of holes. There's poorest people live and remembered always smiling and friendly. If you want to travel in Madagascar is very good that the time is not your master. Madagascar is a country which you remember for ever.
br Niko
Oct 15th, 2014, 08:19 PM

I lived in Madagascar for a year....it will be an experience, to say the least. Do your homework. I don't want to discourage anyone from traveling and experiencing new adventures but perhaps a travel agency
Would be a good place to start or spend some time in the book store.

Search this Thread