Madagascar

Jul 2nd, 1997, 04:35 AM
Jens

Madagascar

Could anybody help a friend of mine, who is going to Madagascar on the 13th of July?
My friend would like to have some rather specialized information for the trip she's planning:
How does one get from Morondava to Morombe and to Taolagnaro and back to Tana? How long do the journeys take - the roads and tracks seem pretty bad? will she be able to tour the whole island in two months? Furthermore: Any pointers on places to see (reserves, beaches (Nosy Be, Nosy Boraha) etc)?.
Please reply (in English, French or German)here or by e-mail to me.
Thank you in advance.

Aug 29th, 1997, 09:45 AM
Benjamin Swanson

If you have any questions about Madagascar, please e-mail me. I would be glad to help you. I have spent the last three years there and have been to just about every corner of the country. My father was the Senior Advisor to the director of ANGAP which controlls the Nation Parks and Reserves. Write me! I would love to talk with anyone who has been to Madagascar or who is thinking of going!!!

Dec 11th, 1997, 07:43 PM
Katarina

Hej !!!

im going to Madagascar 21/2-98.....are planning to stay for 3 months...low budget travel...
are very intrested in nice nature reservation, especially nice is what I meant, there are so many....Also if there are any special guided tours that you recomend, would like to stay out in the "wildlife" for a few days......

Any recommandation that you think would make my trip over there unforgettable is welcome...

Im 27, lives in Norway but Im originally from Sweden...Im a nurse...loves to travel, are a very social person and I like to party once in a while...

Please write, there arent too many people that i know of that knows about madagascar..

Thanks, Katarina

Search this Thread