LyndaS Seeing Kennedy in 3 weeks

Aug 8th, 2007, 05:31 PM
Original Poster

LyndaS Seeing Kennedy in 3 weeks

Lynda,

We will be in Nairobi in three weeks and will be using Kennedy's services for two days. I know I have read that his wife and daughters like bath products. Do you have any suggestions on a gift for Kennedy? Also any other suggestions for Val and the girls would be appreciated. Thanks,

pam
Aug 8th, 2007, 05:54 PM

Hi Pam, we are also seeing Kennedy and we asked what he wanted from here. He suggested pens and pencils, calculators and lotion/perfume for his wife.

I havent packed any pencils or lotions so you could take those.

Miriam
Aug 8th, 2007, 06:17 PM

We just returned from our trip and loved meeting Kennedy and Val. Such warm people! We brought Val bath products and the girls chocolate and we gave Ken the microfiber cloth. I forgot the polo shirt so that is also a good gift.
Aug 9th, 2007, 01:53 PM

pam-

That's so nice of you to think of bringing something for them! It is true, Val and the girls do love bath & body products, and also basic school supplies are always good - pens, pencils, notebooks, erasers, etc.

Kennedy loves to wear golf shirts, or polo shirts, or plain t-shirts, he's a size medium and looks dashing in any colour!

Amy, I'm glad you enjoyed your day, Kennedy & family are really incredible; Miriam and Pam - you'll have a great time with him and give him & Val, if you meet her as well, a big hug from me! I miss them, I think it's time to go back....
Aug 9th, 2007, 06:43 PM
Original Poster

Thanks so much for your responses. Will put something together for everyone. Twenty days and counting!

Search this Thread