Looking for Tanzania safari for the end of June

Apr 29th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Original Poster

Looking for Tanzania safari for the end of June

I was booked with African Horizons on a 6 day/5 night safari "SERENGETI CLASSIC SAFARI" (Nairobi - Arusha - Lake Manyara - Serengeti - Ngorongoro - Arusha - Nairobi) http://www.african-horizons.com/ (page 7 of tour prices) leaving Nairobi on June 17th. There is no single supplement at this date but I was joining 2 others on the safaris. My problem arose when the 2 others changed their travel dates and I was left stranded and advised by my Canadian travel agent that it had fell through unless I wanted to pay for two. Now I'm scrambling to find another safari to sign up on. So any suggestions would be great or if anyone wants to join in on this itinerary ($995 US staying at Serena lodges) post a note.
Apr 30th, 2005, 04:18 AM
sandi

eljay2 -

Go to

www.2afrika.com

select Safaris, then select Tanzania, scroll towards the bottom where you'll find a 10-day safari departing 6/20 for about $1,400. They have 10-spaces left. Of course, if you already have your air tickets, and can/have to change them (figure min. $200). This may be an alternative for you.

*2Afrika may be able to do something with your own tickets and avoid any change fees - ask. No guarantee.

I didn't check the entire site, but there might be a shorter safari... better for your budget.

Search this Thread