Londolozi Founders or Londolozi Varty?

Feb 4th, 2014, 01:40 PM
Original Poster

Londolozi Founders or Londolozi Varty?

We are a going to stay at Londolozi for two nights. We are going as a family with adult children...My Husband and myself as well as our four grown kids all in their 20's.
We have a choice between Londolozi Founders or Londolozi Varty. I would like to hear people's view of the two different lodges in Londolozi and if anyone has stayed at both.
Thanks.
Feb 4th, 2014, 01:44 PM

I had dinner at Varty and thought it looked lovely. It is in the center of Londolozi, but not at all bustling. We met several return visitors that always booked Varty. It has a good feeling. The two are priced about the same, but Varty has a few less pricey rooms, too.

Varty rooms have private pools, I believe, but I am not sure that Founders rooms have pools.
Feb 4th, 2014, 02:55 PM

I've only stayed in Varty in a standard chalet (and loved it). Founders will be a step up in size of accommodations and price (~$100 pppn more, though Varty has a couple of suites that are similar in price to Founders), but will be a bit smaller with respect to number of units. Each camp has plunge pools. If money not particularly an issue go for Founders. In any case you'll have a fantastic stay in either camp, guaranteed.

Search this Thread