Lisa123

Dec 5th, 2003, 02:22 AM
Original Poster

Lisa123

Sent an email but it's bounced back. Is your mailbox full or is it my end playing up (which happens fairly often)?

Can you drop me a line?
Thanks
Kav
Dec 5th, 2003, 03:24 AM
Original Poster

Thank you so much for phoning me! That was such a cool surprise! I can't believe you live so close by! Will catch up on CT in the New Year!
Kavey
Dec 10th, 2003, 04:58 AM

Hi Kavey - I can't check my hotmail from work (painful!) but will see what the story is when I get home. It should be OK as I emptied my inbox 2 days ago. I have been feeling better so think Prague is on for next week. Look forward to catching up next year!
PS: Is it just me or has everyone else been unable to access Fodors the past couple of days?
Dec 10th, 2003, 06:06 AM
Original Poster

It's been up and down for a yoyo for a few days - it was meant to be down only on the 7th but was also down for much of hte 8th and, I think, occasionally on the 9th!

I have ended up working some days I wasn't intending to work and am going out faaaar too much during the evenings so haven't sent you the email we were talking about but am hoping to do so on Friday or Saturday.

Don't worry though if you've not got time before Prague, I'll chat to you on your return.

Hope it's marvellous!

I went to Prague in 1988 and have fond memories of that visit!

Search this Thread