Leopards Of Simbambili Series

May 5th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Original Poster

Leopards Of Simbambili Series

A lot of action on the newest update on the Leopards Of Simbambili series:

http://www.tagasafaris.co.za/african...est-events.htm

Also, I would like to thank Taga Safaris for bringing us this series that is unrivaled by anything else by any other tour operator. or game lodge. With most lodges or tour operators, it is rare to even see a once per quarter update, yet the Leopards Of Simbambili has solidly appeared about twice per week now for the last couple years!

I would like to encourage anybody who has been turned onto Simbambili to consider the source...no, not me, but rather the producer of the series, Taga Safaris.

As a traffic signal and lighting contractor, I know first hand how frustrating it can be to do everything possible for my potential customers, from meeting them on the jobsite, to helping them design a feasible plan, to giving them references to other trades that they require, only to lose the job to another contractor who provided none of the same services as I did, but whose bid, based off the information that I helped generate, may have been a couple hundred dollars less. More troubling is when I am not even given the "last look", that is the opportunity to match a price, since, after all, it was I who had performed all the leg work.

For my own Simbambili booking, I could have taken my booking anywhere...pricing is roughly the same with quite a few different operators, but since it was the Leopards Of Simbambili series that first introduced me to this lodge, I never wandered from the source for reasons described above with my own business experience.

Anyway, I have gone off on a tangent here...I just don't like to see someone benefit unduly from the hard work of another.

In closing, I just wanted you all to enjoy the current update...not quite sure I have ever seen five rhinos together as are pictured in this update.
May 6th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Original Poster

topping for rochat

Search this Thread