Le Meridien Abu Dhabi

Oct 25th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Original Poster

Le Meridien Abu Dhabi

I am finding conflicting reports about this hotel. Most users seem to give it a negative report though. Is there any truth to these consistently bad traveler reports? Have Le Meridien done any remodeling recently? Is 250 Euro a night for a concierge level room a good or a bad deal compared to other Abu Dhabi hotels? Would you recommend it for a week's holiday on the return leg of a trip to the Far East. I've already been to Dubai and would like to try something else. Also the Ayurvedic Spa appealed to me. Do you know of other Abu Dhabi hotels that have ayurvedic treatments? Travel is planned from 11 through 19 December 2005. Is the weather still OK then? Many thanks for your input.
Oct 25th, 2005, 10:18 AM

I have not been to that hotel personally but heard negative things about it from business colleagues. Even though you've been to Dubai I think you'd have a much better time going back there than to Abu Dhabi if it's for holiday. I am not sure when your last trip to Dubai was, but it changes so rapidly that it probably doesn't resemble anything like when you were there

Search this Thread