Last Family Trip

Jul 19th, 2004, 09:29 AM
Original Poster

Last Family Trip

My father, sister and I are planning on taking one final trip as a family before my sister and I become too busy with our own lives to be able to do a big trip again. I am 20 and my sister is 17 and we are planning on visiting Morocco from December 26 until January 6th. We will be flying into Casablanca and from there it is still pretty much wide open. We enjoy historical sites, palaces, gardens and good food and shopping. I am hoping that some of the more seasoned Morocco visitors can help me out. This will also be my sister and fathers first trip overseas and so I don't want to make things too complicated for them. Any help that is offered is great! Thanks!
Jul 19th, 2004, 02:41 PM

I won't be much help as our trip is planned for Oct. so we haven't been there yet. But I got a chuckle from the "last family trip" comment ... my son, 32, is going with us plus his g/f! Admittedly, we only had one child & that makes it easier (cheaper), but we have taken a number of "last" family trips over the past 15 years or so. Somehow, it doesn't ever seem to be the "last one", and I'm grateful for that. So many great memories...
Jul 20th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Original Poster

anyone?

Search this Thread