La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech

Feb 1st, 2006, 08:44 AM
Original Poster

La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech

Has anyone stayed here? Taken their cooking classes? What is the weather like in Sept? Please respond.
Feb 1st, 2006, 09:18 AM

Oddly, enough, I have seen a number of references to this hotel and the cooking classes too over on the European forum. I have no idea why it's been posted there other than perhaps that the posters are regulars on that board and also that it's so close to Europe as to often be visited as part of a European tour.

Search for "maison arabe" in that forum and you should pull up several threads.
Feb 12th, 2006, 05:46 PM

Beware
Booked a stay for October. Sent my credit card info. After repeated requests for a confirmation that they had recieved my info. and no response, I e-mailed a cancellation. It was five months in advance, so within their 21 day cancellation policy. I booked another riad, and upon return from Morocco learned they had charged my credit card as a no show. I would suggest if you find you need to cancel at any hotel or riad in Morocco, be sure to contact your credit card company also. I have travelled in Europe and have had itenary changes a couple times and had no such problems with cancellations.

Search this Thread