Kenya & Tanzania with Africa Adventure Company?

May 25th, 2001, 09:39 AM
Kathleen Emchek

Kenya & Tanzania with Africa Adventure Company?

My husband and I are planning to go on a safari in Kenya & Tanzania in the Summer of 2002, which I understand is an excellent time for animal viewing. We are considering a company called "The Africa Adventure Company", which has headquarters in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and headed by Mr. Mark Nolting, author of many African Guidebooks. We would greatly appreciate any information from someone who has used this company or has knowledge of them. We would like to know the quality of the vehicles and guides used, camps & lodges stayed in, and the general satisfactiion of how the safari was run. This information is really important to us, so we hope to hear from someone soon. Thanking you in advance.

Jun 3rd, 2001, 02:38 AM
rachel

I have absolutely no idea about the company you mentioned but i booked direct with an African tour operator , Vintage Africa (www.vintageafrica.com), and they were superb. I went to Kenya and Tanzania with them and planned the whole trip over the internet, using email. They can offer a huge range of options for transport, accommodation, countries, etc. and they really are very good with their pricing. I did a customised upscale tour involving minibus, 4x4 and flying options for transport and luxury accommodation for Kenya and Tanzania and saved nearly 20% on the tour. Vintage Africa on the ground are superb and their guides outstanding. I had children with me and the way the guides and their staff looked after us was amazing. Our children loved the Kenya guides and so did we. If you want a very professional and personalised service then this is the company i would highly recommend. Do not hesitate to email me if you need help planning the itinerary.

Jul 19th, 2001, 03:12 PM
Norma

While I booked through 2afrika, Inc., in NJ, Vintage Tours in Nairobi handled the arrangements for them for the tours. I ditto the comments above about Vintage's driver/guides......SUPERB.

Search this Thread