Notices

KENYA AIRWAYS

Mar 29th, 2013, 12:11 AM
Original Poster

KENYA AIRWAYS

I made reservations to fly on this airline from Kilimanjaro, Tanzania to Nairobi, Kenya. I'm looking for feed back about the experience, reliability, punctuality, overbooking, good &/or bad.
Mar 29th, 2013, 12:45 PM

Kenya Air (KQ) does not fly JRO/NBO... rather it's Precision Air (PW) which is the internal partner of KQ for this route.

The flight takes off and lands... sometimes meets schedule perfectly, other times might be delayed. Welcome to Afree-kah, but this can happen with any air carrier anywhere in the world.

The important thing if connecting to an onbound international flight out of Africa, do not book a flight out of JRO without sufficient layover once at NBO. PW has a few flights daily.
Mar 30th, 2013, 09:56 AM

Most of the reviews I have seen are negative regarding in-flight service and lack of on-time arrival/departure. All of those reviews , however, seem to have indicated that they took off and landed safely. .....and we are speaking of a relatively short flight like a little over an hour.
Mar 30th, 2013, 02:11 PM

For a 50/min flight... there is NO in-flight (food) service on with (well, maybe a juice box). You board, take-off, fly and then land.

There are both negative and positive reviews for both the KQ oversease international flights (you're not taking) and even these for Precision, but so too many other air carriers.

As above, just be sure you allow sufficient layover/transfer time on arrival NBO.

Search this Thread