Kavey...check this out!

Mar 28th, 2004, 08:52 AM
Original Poster

Kavey...check this out!

I have been researching a possible trip to Botswana for this year and came across the latest pics of the Okavango Delta, in particular Jacana, Little Vumbura and Jao. I know you are visiting Jacana so this may interest you.

The pics can be seen on www.vintageafrica.com - from home page to the slide show takes about 3 to 4 clicks and the slide show takes a couple of minutes to load but worth seeing the difference between the areas as they are now and as they were in 2002 and 2003 in May and June.

I have also noticed that wilderness safaris have revamped their web site. I preferred the older one - the new one is a bit clunky. They also have the latest pics but Vintage Africa have comparison pics which makes it more interesting.

Interestingly Vintage Africa have a safari for one week at Jacana - they suggest this instead of a family beach holiday. They give an excellent review of the camp so you are all set.
Mar 28th, 2004, 12:34 PM

Ooooh thank you so much - I really enjoyed those images....

We loved Little Vumbura too, back in 2001, so it was nice to see it mentioned also.

I can't wait for our water activities at Jacana, thanks King, for pushing the excitement up another notch!

Search this Thread