Reload this Page >

Recommended Egyptian Tour Company

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13th, 2000, 10:38 AM
Marcella

Hi there, my husband and I went to Egypt in June this year for the first time. We selected Viking Travel, an Egyptian tour company for the Nile River Cruise. We actually arranged our whole trip via e-mail while travelling in Turkey! The people from Viking Travel were just fantastic; the trip was fabulous and we paid about 2/3 the price of a Canadian tour operator. We highly recommend this 4/5 star tour operator.

Old Oct 13th, 2000, 09:50 PM
Leigh

Would you please provide the e mail, address and phone number to Viking?

Old Oct 27th, 2000, 06:35 AM
Sara Shankland

My husband and I are part of a cruise tour group who will be in Luxor for 4 nights in the first week of December. As we were there earlier, we'd like to break away from the cruise "package" and take Nile cruise. I'm not sure this is possible with the time restraints. <BR>1. Do you have any thoughts on that? <BR>2. Would you please Email me the web site/phone number of Viking Travel? <BR>Thanks.

Old Nov 5th, 2000, 12:08 PM
emily

does viking have a web site? if so could you tell me the address? <BR>thanks a bunch.

Old Nov 6th, 2000, 06:13 AM
Marcella

The website for Viking Travel is www.vikingegypt.com. <BR> <BR>When we arranged our trip, we didn't take a standard package - it was entirely customized. So, if you have some special needs (i.e. only 4 nights), this company will do everything possible to accommodate you! <BR> <BR>p.s. we did the 4 night cruise from Luxor to Aswan and it was great. The 7 night cruise apparently does the return trip from Aswan to Luxor.

Old Nov 6th, 2000, 02:11 PM
Amy

My husband and I went on a tour including a Nile cruise through Isram tours with a wonderful guide named "G-Hann" (spelling not correct). It was FABULOUS and were sad to leave. The cruise boat was called the Oberoi Philae.