Jordan - multi-entry Visa

Jan 18th, 2004, 06:48 AM
Original Poster

Jordan - multi-entry Visa

I am trying to determine the best way to get a multi-entry visa for Jordan. I was told I could do this at the airport in Jordan upon initial arrival. I would like to know if anyone has tried to get a multi-entry visa at the airport in Jordan. I need a multi-entry visa because I will be crossing by land from Jordan to Israel and then back, before flying from Amman, Jordan to Cairo. Should I just get the visa before I leave the US and thereby avoid the issue altogether once there?
Jan 18th, 2004, 07:49 AM
sandi

I can't advise whether you can obtain your Visa at the airport in Jordan, but the one I have in my passport, which I'm looking at right now, is a "multi-entry" Visa, it's good to 9/04 (so that means good for 5-yrs) - maybe I should plan another trip.

Gather you'll be arriving AMM (Jordan), then a land transfer to/fr Israel (at what point of entry? in Isreal), then once back in Jordan heading onto Cairo.

Check with your air carrier, or Royal Jordanian, or call the Jordanian Embassy or Consulate.

Jan 18th, 2004, 02:08 PM
Original Poster

Yes, I will be doing a land transfer to and from Israel via King Hussein /Allenby bridge -- and Jordan visas are not available there. Just wondered if anyone had any luck getting the visa once at the airport, particularly the multi-entry one. Did you get yours ahead of time or once in Jordan?
Jan 19th, 2004, 03:31 AM
sandi

Got Visa ahead of time. Living in NYC it is relatively easy to get most Visas, as I've done for other countries as well.

Again, contact the Jordanian Embassy or Consultate for specifics.

Search this Thread