Jordan

Sep 17th, 2001, 04:51 PM
Joan

Jordan

My husband and I scheduled to fly to Jordan at the beginning of November. Our adult children are concerned but we feel unless the govt. says otherwise we should go. Isn't this what the terrorists want - that we should change our life styles and live in terror. We will not be blackmailed by religous fanatics.

Sep 18th, 2001, 04:40 PM
Jo

I believe Jordan is one of the safest, friendliest and most wonderful countries to visit in the Middle East. None of the tension of Israel, with the friendliness of Egyptians but without the touts.
Don't cancel your trip yet. Wait and see what happens and make your judgement closer to the time. I believe Jordan will be safe, but who can tell.

Sep 30th, 2001, 12:21 AM
alix

dear joan,

jordan again is very safe ,jordan is againest terror any where ?? we are againest killing innocent people ??
if need any help we can do
see more about jordan at www.jordan-holidays.com

Oct 1st, 2001, 08:09 AM
dave chai

We just came back from Egypt a week ago, in Sina we met couple of American taking ferry from Jordan, they said it was very safe, so is Egypt, just keep low profile and don't act like "Uncle Sam", people on street don't like American government because Israil, they like American people.

Dave

Search this Thread