Itinerary help for Egypt, Jordon & Israel

Apr 20th, 2005, 08:31 AM
Original Poster

Itinerary help for Egypt, Jordon & Israel

Hi all:

I will really appreciate help in planning an itinerary for my trip. We are budget travelers and have 18 days to visit these 3 countries. We fly in Cairo and fly out of Tel Aviv. Here is our plan--there are still lots of gaps in our planning so please help in filling the gaps. Also given the time constraints and the blessing of 2 week vacation/yr in US this is the best we can do

Cairo--Aaswan--Luxor--Hurguda--Sharmel--Sinai--Petra--Wadi Rum--Amman/Jerash--Jeruslam-----don't know.
Other than Cairo where we will be for 3 days (for Giza, egypt museum & a day trip to Alexandria), rest other places we will be staying only for a day. I know compact it is, but that is how we have traveled over the years. Please, Please, Please suggest. Thanks
Sans
Apr 21st, 2005, 07:53 PM

What is the goal of your trip? What areas do you want to see the most? You are covering a lot of territory in a short amount of time. We are also "highlight" travelers, but due to border crosssings, etc with only a day in each place you may be primarily traveling without much site seeing.
With more info, we can assist more.

Search this Thread