Search

Isram Tours

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30th, 1999, 12:31 PM
AMY

Isram Tours

I am going to Egypt in July and am highly considering going with an Isram tour (Legendary Nile or Priceless Egypt). My concerns are the hotels, including the floating hotels. I like very nice and clean hotels, it is something I am picky about (luxury would be nice as well). Any info on the following would be helpful: <BR>1. Nile Hilton <BR>2. Conrad International (in Cairo) <BR>3. Isram tours in general <BR>4. Boats: Sonesta Sun Goddess or Sun <BR> Goddess or Diamond Boat (this one seems <BR> really scary!) <BR>5. Going in July <BR> Thanks! <BR>

Old Nov 30th, 1999, 08:19 PM
Lynda

You might consider Viking Travel. Everything is 1st class except the price. Stayed at the Conrad...the Nile Hilton...and cruised on the Oberoi Philae...voted the best boat on the Nile.

Old Feb 1st, 2000, 06:35 AM
N.J.L

We went with Isram to India and found them O.K.

Old Feb 1st, 2000, 10:38 PM
Clive

Don't use Isram, you will be sorry. They are a total ripoff. Book the trip yourself, it's cheaper and you won't have such a cheezy tourist experience. <BR> <BR>Good Luck.

Old Apr 11th, 2000, 03:25 PM
Ray

I am also looking at the Isram tour. What have you heard about the Diamond ship? Which tour group did you go with?

Old Aug 26th, 2002, 06:13 PM
Ingrid

Hi!<BR>I know this thread started a long time ago, but we have used Isram for Egypt and are going with a sister company to Thailand this year.<BR>They did a great job, and we loved the experience. I posted a review of our experience on epinions.com under Isram Tours. Hope this helps.<BR>Ingrid