Anyone interested in forming a travel partners forum

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 05:48 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone interested in forming a travel partners forum

I'm just noticing a lot of single travelers posting here and in other forums. With the single supplements so huge in some places, I wonder if something like this would be well-received. Or, maybe it already exists? And PS, what's with this search function being out of order for so long.
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 07:22 PM

Sounds good to me. I recently joined a great(free) internet travel group but it's for everyone but enjoyable nonetheless!
Old Mar 31st, 2003, 04:53 AM
Original Poster

Well, Patty, it looks like there is not enough interest in this to justify a thread, so, can you tell me the name of the group you joined? I might see you there!
Old Mar 31st, 2003, 08:34 AM

Dear Mariacallas,

I like the name-very cute. Thought you were a phantom! I joined this free internet travel group with people from all over. What I like about it, is that they are so very nice. Some are really experts with different countries. You can be as non active or as active as you wish-that is entirely up to you. I choose to get their digest in one lump instead of separate postings. But they're fun!Here is the site:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/worldtravelexp
If you have trouble accessing it just e-mail Maria Teresa who is one of the moderators and put on subject line(of your e-mail) "World Travel Exp"--her address is : [email protected]
It'll be nice to see you there. It's fun.
By the way, how do you print out all these posts-my printer couldn't-perhaps I'm doing something wrong!?
Old Mar 31st, 2003, 08:40 AM
Original Poster

I cut and pasted them into a message to me and then mailed it to myself (for safekeeping) and printed it. thank you for the information. Now to access it.
Old Mar 31st, 2003, 11:02 AM
LizFrazier

Excuse me for butting in, but I highlight just how much I want to print, then go to the 'File' word in the top left hand corner of internet explorer, click it, hit print, when the print screen comes up, check the round box in front of "selection" and it prints just what I highlighted. Liz

Old Mar 31st, 2003, 02:17 PM

Thank you very much Liz