Interesting Tanzania/Malawi trip report

Aug 29th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Original Poster

Interesting Tanzania/Malawi trip report

I was perusing the LP TT board and came across this trip report -

http://www.geocities.com/mimi_samuel/

It's from a few years ago (2002) but interesting reading. Covers some areas that I don't normally get a chance to read about. Hope some of you will enjoy it too.
Aug 29th, 2005, 11:01 AM

Certainly are a lot of tempting posts on this Monday--all keeping me away from my work.

This *is* interesting, Patty. Thank you. I'm sure you've seen the website of the couple who are travelling for thirteen months (thirteenmonths.com?), too? I LOVE their gorilla shots.
Aug 29th, 2005, 11:21 AM
Original Poster

Leely,
I came across the thirteen months website through the TT board too. I'm just fascinated by this trip report I found today. I've almost finished reading it. Their travels are nothing that I'd be brave enough to ever try but makes for very entertaining reading.
Aug 29th, 2005, 11:30 AM

You need time and lots of it to travel that way. I wish I'd done that kind of thing back when I was a student. What was wrong with me?

While we were in TZ someone told our parents that a woman we had gone to high school with had been kidnapped in Malawi--just what your parents who think of you in "wild Africa" want to hear.

Search this Thread